Kustom Kovers Is proud of our membership and affiliation with Marine fabricators association and Industrial fabrics association International. Both MFA and IFAI sets the industrial and marine standards and quality for all it's members and offers standard guidelines for most soft goods in the marine industry. At Kustom Kovers, we offer a complete line of canvas and upholstery or re-upholstery for marine, aircraft , residential or commercial. With over 25 years in the business we have pretty much seen it all and upholstered it. Kustom Kovers uses nothing but the best material such as genuine Sunbrella, Weblon, Stamoid. All tops and enclosure are all individually patterned on the boat for a totally custom fit. We do not make panels from other panels. This is a very labor intensive process, but you, the consumer, gets a very precise and custom fit. We then take that patterns to our shop in Daytona Beach and hand make all the panels. At this point we pre-fit all the panels and make any minor adjustments before the final installation.
Consider This: When shopping for new tops or enclosures, consider this, we own our building and grounds in Daytona Beach, and unlike some of our competitors, we are a part of the community and will be here year round. Also consider the quality and the options that you may want to see on your boat. At Kustom Kovers we recommend some of the following options as shown below.
1. Eyebrows secured with Velcro helps prevent water intrusion and protects the zipper from the Sun.
2. Vinyl drip lips help shield the zipper from rain water and keep the interior dry.
3. Optional screens can be fabricated and installed to keep out pests.
4. Custom made chafe guards help protect the vinyl on most enclosures
5. Rain flap can help keep the interior of the boat dry.
6. U-zips can make opening your glass easy for added ventilation
Yacht interior a little 80's? We can totally remake all overheads, wall panels, window treatments, carpet or any other soft goods in your yacht
549 Ballough Rd.
Daytona Beach Fl. 32114
386 254 8040 386 846 1802